About TP Vision
TP Vision is a dedicated company in the world of digital entertainment; fully committed to the renowned Philips TV Brand. TP Vision engages in developing, manufacturing and marketing Philips branded TV sets in Europe, Russia, Middle East, Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay and selected countries in Asia-Pacific excluding China. The company is fully owned by TPV Technology. TP Vision employs almost 2,000 people in several locations around the globe.
Purpose of the Position
The EMEA Financial Analyst at TP Vision is to deliver effectively support to the European finance organization and to secure visibility of sales/margin/cost structures, drive management decisions to improve finance performance, compliance and control best in class. The success depends on the ability to work effectively and collaboratively across the company with all functions by providing high quality data for decision making.
- Ensure and maintain clear, concise, timely and accurate sales/margins/costs/KPI reporting to stakeholders;
- Support the Europe commercial controller and Europe cost controller with the design and maintenance of the data and reporting flow, assuring data integrity;
- Support the preparation of P&L prior to month end close, and Ensure projected results are in line with reality and budget;
- Interact with the department heads, regional directors, headquarter, and country managers and other functional managers;
- Act as their business partner - understanding their needs and requirements and prioritize accordingly;
- Attend business review meetings with the budget holders to discuss variances and to keep informed of factors affecting the business;
- Support internal and external audits items;
- Assist the Europe commercial controller and Europe cost controller with other ad hoc projects.
- Team player;
- Service minded;
- Combines helicopter view with detail;
- Proactive, dynamic and autonomous professional;
- Methodical, disciplined and structured and ethical;
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic and a good communicator;
- Drive for problem solving;
- Comfortable with and willing to adapt in a growth environment.
Education and Related Experience
- 3+ years of experience in identical roles;
- A Master Level Degree, preferable business administration or accounting;
- Multinational, consumer products industry experience;
- Knowledge of Excel at advanced level;
- Knowledge of SQL and database administration is a must;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus;
- Fluent in English (oral and written).
Do you want to know more about this job? Please contact Natasja van Cittert (Corporate Recruiter) at firstname.lastname@example.org.